Monday, September 22, 2008

Hey! Say! 7 gets a radio program & 4th single update

According to Johnny's net Hey! Say! 7 will be getting a radio program, which is still untitled at the moment, that will run on the radio channel Bunka Hounsou Monday - Thursday and on Friday it mentions that the channel will switch to a net (internet) channel. The program is only slated to be ten minutes long and airs in the ten o'clock hour at night (22:15-22:25).

It's great to hear that they will finally have their own radio program, my only complaint is that it's only for Hey! Say! 7. I would love to see Hey! Say! BEST get their own radio program too, especially as it could give some of the members that don't get a lot of screen time on their shows a chance to stand out. Plus I think Hikaru would be a great MC.

I just really hope they give BEST more work, especially as 4/5 of them will be out of high school after this Spring as Hikaru and Inoo graduate.

In other news, J-Storm has put up information for Mayonaka no Shadow Boy, which includes a track listing for the single. The LE will only have two tracks, the title track plus the B-side Journey into Space. The RE will have three songs, the two on the LE plus another B-side called Deep Night Kimi Omou plus the karaoke versions of all three songs.

EDIT: Because I'm sorta a ditz I noticed this on the J-Storm page, as they list who wrote what song and all, that Yabu actually wrote the lyrics to Journey into Space but didn't mention it. For some reason I second guessed myself when I read his name and lamely forgot to check the profile page to double check. Probably because I just wanted to get this information up as soon as possible.

But I'm really interested now in Journey into Space. I love it when the boys get to actually work on the songs they sing but I didn't think Johnny's would let Hey! Say! JUMP do so already, but I guess Yabu is the oldest so they let him. I hope this is a sign that we'll be seeing a few more of the boys contribute to their songs in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment