Wednesday, September 3, 2008

NEWS Happy Birthday single covers & Battery/Gokusen concert goods

Ok, now for the entry of the day that runs a completely different vein.

The covers for NEWS' new single Happy Birthday are up on the Johnny's Entertainment website, and it looks like they're continuing the vein of having boring/ugly covers. Seriously, the last good covers NEWS got were those for Pacific and Weeeek, IMHO, and those were released last year. But here are the covers to see for yourself. The limited edition has them standing as a group together the regular edition has the low bit computer graphics in the background.



In other news the first two Battery/Gokusen concerts have come and gone which means the concert goods can be found on Yahoo!Auctions Japan. You can view the auction pages here to see what the merchandise look like. I am so tempted in bidding on some of the Takaki goods. I really don't like the curly hair he has going on but I love how he's smiling so much in his photo set. And I will confess to being very tempted as first about getting the poster, even with the questionable hair and the dead rodent of unknown origins on his shoulder like that. I can really feel my resolve not to buy concert goods until I make it to a concert begin to slip. Maybe I can make an exception for photo sets...

No comments:

Post a Comment