Friday, September 26, 2008

SMAP concert DVD

I have only slept about four hours in the last forty eight hours so I'm just writing this up real quick before heading to bed for some much needed rest.

In what looks like one of the quickest turn around times I've seen SMAP will be releasing a live DVD, for I can only assume is the currently ongoing dome concert tour that they're doing. It seems a bit pricey at 8000Yen but according to the cdjapan listing it will contain 3 discs so it looks like it will be worth the price for SMAP fans to have.

UNTITLED (Live DVD) / SMAP


I wish JE/J-Storm was this quick with releasing concert DVDs. Especially if we do get a SUMMARY DVD as it would probably be released by now if it had the same kind of turn around time.

Also in other news, the LE version of the Mayonaka no Shadow Boy single went back out of stock again at cdjapan. I was kinda shocked it went out of stock so quickly. I don't think their past singles LEs sold out that quickly, so I guess this could be seen as a sign of Hey! Say! JUMP gaining popularity. I think the Scrap Teacher drama will help them a lot with that too, especially as Yamada is in it and he has the biggest fan following of the group so far and it seems to just keep growing.

No comments:

Post a Comment