Wednesday, September 24, 2008

It really wasn't just a dream...

First day of class and while it was long and I was busy with either being in a class or getting things done around campus I'm glad to be back. I also decided to head over to Kinokuniya to see about picking up the October issue of Shogakuyonensei. I usually don't scan things the moment I can but I made the exception today as I was so excited about a tiny picture on one of the two pages they had for a report about the SUMMARY concerts.

While the report is mostly focused on Hey! Say! JUMP on the first page the have pictures of the Junior groups and Nakayama Yuma at the bottom. And the group that had me so excited to see listed was Top3. Yes, that's right, the Hasshi-trio for the first time, which sadly could also be the last time, were listed as Top3 in an official magazine. And even if the picture is tiny and it's hard to make them all out because of that, it now stands as undeniable proof that this group did officially exist, even for a brief time. As a big fan of this trio even if this is a small thing it means a lot to me and I really hope this won't be the last time I get to see Top3 listed in a magazine.

I went ahead and uploaded both pages as it just seemed like the thing to do. But as I mentioned the Juniors really don't any other mention than those pictures on the first page, besides a small picture of Takaki singing with B.A.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment