Monday, September 22, 2008

Arashi new single up for pre-order

Hey guess what's just been put up for pre-order. Though you probably don't need to guess as I've answered that in the title for this entry. It's kinda surreal to think I had made a post about this in the morning and now I'm making another for the actual release. So I'll keep this post simple as I've pretty much already said everything I wanted to in the earlier post.

But here are the cdjapan links. And as I mentioned in the earlier post if you want the LE you probably need to pre-order now as Arashi is popular enough that there probably won't be many if any at all to pre-order it from cdjapan once it goes out of stock.

Beautiful Days [Regular Edition] / Arashi

Beautiful Days [w/ DVD, Limited Edition] / Arashi

No comments:

Post a Comment