Saturday, September 6, 2008

Battery/Gokusen concerts news clips

There really seems to be a lack of news for JE. Which is partially why there was no update yesterday. The other reason was that I had a lot of errands to run so I just wasn't at home much at all. I didn't want to go two days without an update so I do have something for today and I'm trying to get some things together to post about so I don't run into that issue again any time soon.

Enough of my chattering. I've decided to stream the videos f-fantasymonica over on Live Journal put up to share for the news coverage of the Battery/Gokusen concerts. I have to say seeing them really makes me wish I could somehow go to one of the upcoming concerts as looking at the concert hall the stage looks so close to the crowd. I mean as amazing as it looks to see the Johnny's concerts with domes full there's just something wonderful about smaller venues as you get better chances of actually seeing performers up close.



This one is definately worth watching as they show some of the Gokusen skit and they had their own Yankumi. XD



I must say I'm quite amused at the fact that the KAT-TUN member to show up as a guest is neither of the two that were actually in the Gokusen drama. I guess there is still a chance for either to show up, but somehow I doubt Jin or Kame will.

In other semi-related news, I've broken down and I'm going to try to as least get the Takaki photo set from this concert off Yahoo!Japan auctions. I'm using a bid service I haven't used before so it should be interesting to see how it goes. Hopefully I'll be able to get them.

No comments:

Post a Comment