Friday, September 12, 2008

List of upcoming NEWS live performances

For reasons unknown to me the internet is down at my house. As I planned on going into town anyway I've stopped by a local cafe that offers free wi-fi so I can check on what I've been missing since I went to bed last night until now and of course make a quick update here. Hopefully the issue at home will be fixed shortly so I can make a more substantial post soon.

Well with the new single coming out in about three weeks it means that the promotions should really start kicking in. So far NEWS is listed for three shows in connection to the Happy Birthday single. It looks like the promotion will start on CDTV's 15th anniversary episode, where they are listed as guests on September 24th. It's followed up by the usual Hey! Hey! Hey! Music Champ appearance on the 29th of September. And then the usual Music Station appearance the week of the single release on the 3rd of October. Hopefully they'll get another program to promote the single as three seems like it's too little, especially compared to all the shows Hey! Say! JUMP was on for Your Seed/Bouken Rider.

Also if you have for some reason not heard by now the PV for Happy Birthday has been aired. I think the only thing that really saves it is how cute everyone is in it as it looks like Johnny's has given up spending money on just about everyone but Arashi and KAT-TUN.

No comments:

Post a Comment