Friday, September 26, 2008

A.B.C.-Z & Kis-My-Ft2 J-web

Johnny's net has updated to announce that A.B.C.-Z & Kis-My-Ft2 are getting a shared J-web. J-webs are pretty much blogs for the boys, not all get them and some are only temporary and used for when Johnny's wants to promote something, and in this case it's the upcoming concerts. It's also a Japan only service as you have to access it through a cell phone. The name of the J-web is えびきす (which literally would translate to the abbreviations of the groups' names ABKisu).

I really hope the fans that have access to J-web are willing to share the entries to those who can't, like everyone who doesn't live in Japan. I really would love to hear from the boys, especially Kis-My-Ft2, about the concert and anything else they feel like writing about.

No comments:

Post a Comment