Monday, September 8, 2008

Kis-My-Ft2 & A.B.C.-Z on Hi! Hey! Say!

Johnny's net has updated there TV recording page. The information for Hi! Hey! Say! that will be filmed on September 20th, has been updated. The live stage portion is listing Yabu, Hikaru, Kis-My-Ft2 and A.B.C.-Z as the performers. I think it's safe to assume that Kisumai and A.B.C.-Z are there to help promote their concerts scheduled for next month.

I don't think I'm ever going to be able to really accept Hashimoto being a part of A.B.C. He just doesn't fit well with them at all, in image, age and performance strengths. I mean it was much easier to accept Shoon with the group as he did acrobatics with them but I don't think Hashimoto will be doing that. If anything he's like a new Tohshin, i.e. he'll probably just sing and dance and let the other boys do the acrobatics.

I guess no amount of complaining on my part is going to change things. I'll just keep hoping that once the concerts are over next month they'll be taking Hashimoto out of the group and at least putting him back with Juniors his age again.

I guess I should mention the other Hey! Say! JUMP show so I can end on a more positive note. Showa X Heisei is only listing the three boys, Yamada, Yuto and Morimoto so I'm assuming for them it's back to the usual live stages with those three and they're recording on September 13th. i rather enjoy their live stages overall as it's nice to see Yuto and Morimoto getting some spotlight treatment.

EDIT: Something I didn't notice last night but did this morning when looking at Johnny's net is now both concerts, for October and November, are listed as A.B.C.-Z & Kis-My-Ft2 concerts, while before only the November concerts had A.B.C.-Z listed in the title.

No comments:

Post a Comment