Saturday, September 13, 2008

Upcoming dramas -Fall 2008-

As the Fall drama season is fast approaching I figured I'll comment on those I will be watching that are Johnny's related. There are two dramas this season that I am interested in checking out and those are Ryusei no Kizuna and Scrap Teacher.

Ryusei no Kizuna isn't really the kind of drama that I typically watch. I much prefer the light hearted dramas than any of the ones that take themselves seriously. But the story is kinda interesting and I'm curious to see Ninomiya and Ryo in their roles.

And if it looks like I need a break if Ryusei no Kizuna gets too moody for me then at least it looks like I'll have Scrap Teacher to lighten things up. The preview just came out and it does sound like Hey! Say! JUMP will be doing the theme song of the drama. Or at least I'm hearing young male voices singing the song in the background so I think it's safe to assume that's HSJ. If there is no announcement soon about this song I guess we'll find out in four weeks, October 11th, when the first episode of Scrap Teacher will air.

I uploaded the video up on veoh so you can view it here:



When the episodes fansubs since I'm not that fluent in Japanese come out I will do what I did with Yasuko to Kenji and post first impressions of the first episode. Then I'll follow up around the halfway mark for them and then a final impression of the dramas when I've finished watching them.

No comments:

Post a Comment