Saturday, January 24, 2009

Well, I love you.

I wanted to do some translations so I found a few Dengonban from the March 2007 issue of Wink Up to translate. It ended up being a bit KAT-TUN heavy, but Tanaka and Kamenashi had the shortest and easiest to translate. I then decided to challenge myself a little and translated Hikaru's as well, which ended up being a bit of a pain for the last sentence as I'm not familiar with talking about meat in such precise terms as collagen.

Translation notes are denoted by *.


Tanaka Koki (KAT-TUN)

To the below,

To Yamapi (Yamashita Tomohisa). Well, I love you.*
To Nakamaru (Yuuichi). I think bar soap is good.

* Aishiteru, which was the word he used, is a very strong way to say ‘I love you’, which is usually only reserved for lovers.



Kamenashi Kazuya (KAT-TUN)

To the below,

To Yamapi (Yamashita Tomohisa). Invite me.
To Tegoshi (Yuuya). Please show me your imitation next time.



Yaotome Hikaru (Ya-Ya-Yah)

To Nakamaru (Yuuichi).

Shabu shabu** was all delicious. It was the most delicious. Thanks to eating the collagen** with skin with the good meat, my skin is smooth.

** These are food terms. Shabu shabu is a kind of Japanese cooking and collagen is a protein rich tissue part of meat.

No comments:

Post a Comment