Sunday, January 11, 2009

Hyakushiki-Ou 14OCT2008 Petroleum

My internet connection at home has been very on and off so if I don't respond to comments for a while it's most likely because I can't access the internet. As it is now I had to go to Barnes & Noble to use their Wi-Fi as I don't think there's a good chance of me having internet access at home today.

One good thing I can take out of the situation though is that it's given me more time to do things like make my way through the Hyakushiki-Ou episodes I'm behind on. So expect to see a few of these in the upcoming week or so.

I found this episode to be one of the more boring ones, as most of it was the quiz segments with few cuts to the classroom set. But I guess there really isn’t much one can actually do with petroleum than look at it.

Eventually there is a switch to the classroom but it still is mainly questions being asked to see if anyone knows the answer, with Inohara asking the questions. Then it’s back to the quiz segment.


Then finally we get to an entertaining part of the episode where Shoon plays ‘professor.’ This reminds me of why I love Shoon and why I think he would do great as a host for a variety program. The topic may still be on the boring side but he injects his words with a sense of fun and excitement that I really couldn’t care what he was talking about as long as he kept talking.


It’s then credits and the end shot is part of the preview for the next episode about sushi.



Also, HAPPY BIRTHDAY Matsuoka Masahiro!

And HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY Yamaguchi Tatsuya!

No comments:

Post a Comment