Thursday, January 1, 2009

A few 2009 wishes and dreams.

A new year is here and I can't help but feel excited thinking about what could happen this year. Mainly hoping for a debut of course. I'm thinking it will be a Uchi related debut though that won't stop me from hoping for Kis-My-Ft2 to debut.

There seems to be news saying that Arashi will be doing the theme song of Ohno's upcoming drama, which means both KAT-TUN and Arashi already have two singles spoken for in the beginning of the year. I can understand why Arashi is getting such a push as they are currently the top Johnny's group and 2009 is their 10 year anniversary so I wouldn't be surprised if Johnny's will try to get an album out for them soon so they can put out a best of album for them later in the year. I just wish the other Johnny's group would get a bit more attention and get some releases soon. Like Hey! Say! JUMP finally getting an album release. But I guess no matter what it's bound to happen this year.

And of course as a Junior fan every year can be seen as a year of change as new Juniors come in and some leave for some reason or another. And if it's another group debut then that could mean big changes as there will be spots to be filled by the younger boys that are just now getting pushes into the spotlight. So I look forward to that and hope it comes through as I keep wishing it will.



So to start off this new year, HAPPY BIRTHDAY Domoto Koichi!

No comments:

Post a Comment