Monday, January 5, 2009

Inoo becomes the smart one and the HSJ rumormill

It was announced at the January 5th Hey! Say! JUMP concert that Inoo Kei has been accepted into Meiji University in their architecture department. Other Johnny's that have gone to Meiji are Yamapi, Koyama Keiichirou and Ikuta Toma. So I guess now Inoo will be known as the smart one of the group, as he seems to be the only one heading to college as Johnny's always likes to announce academic achievements of their idols, and Chinen will be left to lay claim to the girly one all by himself. (laugh)

Sports Yomiuri article.
(Japanese only.)

Also I've noticed people in the Hey! Say! JUMP fandom have been spreading rumors. First was that the current HSJ tour will get a DVD release, which I could see happening and sounds about right as most groups do tend to release one concert DVD a year. Though without an actual announcement I'll still take this with a grain of salt until there is official confirmation or concert reports stating that there were cameras for filming there start popping up.

The other though is that there will be a new HSJ single in April. This I will only believe if I see it as it doesn't seem right at all as far as the usual releases for Johnny's go. Mainly because there is no album release and Johnny's has never gone more than four singles before releasing an album that I know of. So like I said earlier I'm not buying into this rumor unless we get an album announcement soon for sometime before April or the solicitations for this come out.

No comments:

Post a Comment