Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Odds and Ends

Well it's another dry patch news-wise for Johnny's. Though after KAT-TUN's big concert announcement they probably don't need any other big news announcements for a bit. But I've heard that for the Tokyo Dome concerts each day will have a unique theme, so it's like they want people to go all seven days, which I can't imagine doing unless you really have that much money to burn and/or that big of a KAT-TUN fan.

I think the only thing that could be worth mentioning is that Tackey's butai will come to an end today and Tsubasa's solo tour began over the weekend so even though they haven't released anything together for sometime, Tackey & Tsubasa are keeping themselves busy.

I'm too tired tonight to try to make a more involved post than this. I do have some drama reviews to write up, as I'm just about to finish Engine and began watching Uta no Onii-san. I also need to get back to doing Hyakushiki-Ou summaries so I can finally catch up with those. But first and foremost I'm getting some sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment