Wednesday, January 7, 2009

My dream Hey! Say! JUMP debut album

Lately I can't get my mind off of Hey! Say! JUMP's debut album, mostly about the fact it seems like it's never going to be released. -__- Another thought though has been crossing my mind about the topic though and that of course is what the track list will be. The A-sides for the singles that have been released of course are to be expected but that still leaves a lot of songs that can be released with an album open to speculation.

Since I have too much free time I decided to make my own dream list for what I think should end up on the album. Of course first thing that the LE would just have to come with a bonus cd with solos and duets, so I did a track list for that too. So without much further ado here is my personal wish for how the track list will turn out, though the songs really aren't in proper order.

1st cd

Ultra Music Power
Your Seed
Dreams Come True
Bouken Rider
Mayonaka no Shadow Boy
Shin Gi Tai
Wonderland Train (HS7)
Thrill (HSB)
Tobira no Mukou
Dakishimete Tonight (HS7)
Spicy (HSB)
*2 new songs*
Ultra Music Power –ballad version-

2nd cd (LE bonus)

Uruwashi no Bad Girl (Nakajima)
On the Wind (Chinen)
Asia no Yoru (Yamada)
Kumo no Ito (Takaki)
Honoo ~ Flame of Love~ (Hikaru)
My Everything (Yabu)
*new song* (Inoo & Okamoto)
*new song* (Arioka & Morimoto)

I pretty much looked at the set lists of their concerts and picked songs that they have sung at all/most of them. Of course there are a few new songs from the latest concert, mainly because I think because these songs are new and could have possibly be written for an album.

And the UMP -ballad version- is on the list as I just have the feeling that Johnny's will do this. I mean they put remixed versions of NEWS songs on their debut album so I would not be surprised if they did the same with HSJ too.

Even though it would be great if they all had solos I don't think Morimoto and Okamoto are ready just yet to carry a song on their own and would benefit from having someone more experienced sing with them, especially since there will be a good chance that they will be performing these at a concert. Plus there's always the second album for that. And I chose Inoo and Arioka as they both don't really have solos yet.

So that's my guess/wish of how the album track list will look like. Of course I would not be surprised at all to be completely wrong on some of these choices. Really only the single tracks are the only shoe in tracks for this release, though I think songs like Shin Gi Tai, Tobira no Mukou, Thrill and Wonderland Train stand a good chance as they have been performed at all the HSJ concerts (minus SUMMARY but that was more a joint concert than the others).

I just hope Johnny's finally announces a real album release for HSJ soon so I know what I should be looking forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment