Thursday, January 15, 2009

Arashi/Kenta Yano single

It's strange to see this in my inbox as even though I was expecting a single announcement from Arashi with all the rumors this wasn't exactly the kind of single I would have expected. Probably because when someone from Johnny's has a solo song under a character's name they release a special one off single, like Nagase Tomoya releasing a single under the name of his character Sakuraba Yuichirou from the Mukodono drama. So I was expecting Ohno to have his solo character single and not to have it but on an Arashi single. But I guess with how busy the group is now Johnny's must have figured it would be better to put both Arashi's Believe, which is the theme song for the Yatterman movie that Sakurai Sho is starring in that opens in theaters soon, and Ohno's solo song on the same single as a 'kill two birds with one stone' move. Which just might be a smarter move than I first thought it would be as now I'm thinking of picking up a copy if I like the Kenta Yano song as that just may not end up on an album and I normally don't buy Arashi's singles.

Everything else about the single though is rather normal for a double A-side, with there being three versions. The RE has an extra song and the karaoke versions of all of them and the LEs each have a DVD with a different PV on them.

Believe / Kumori Nochi, Kaisei [Regular Edition] / Arashi / Kenta Yano starring Satoshi Ohno


Believe / Kumori Nochi, Kaisei [w/ DVD, Limited Edition (1)] / Arashi / Kenta Yano starring Satoshi Ohno


Kumori Nochi, Kasei / Believe [w/ DVD, Limited Edition (2)] / Kenta Yano starring Satoshi Ohno / Arashi

No comments:

Post a Comment