Tuesday, July 1, 2008

News Lawson CM

I realize that I've been talking a lot about the Juniors and Hey! Say! JUMP and kinda neglecting talking much about the older debuted groups.

News recently got a deal to star in commercials for the Japanese store chain, Lawson, which is kinda like a 7-11. The commercials are all set with News stuck on a deserted island except for a lone Lawson store. The latest commercial has them promoting a special Miffy, a mascot character, bag and is just full of cute.


Online Videos by Veoh.com


Seeing News being cute like this really makes me wish they had a show for their group. They're one of the few debuted groups that don't have one, which I find a bit disappointing. As I think a show with the members of News would be a blast to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment