Monday, July 21, 2008

Utaban 17JUL2008 Hey! Say! JUMP talk

I went over to Seattle today, and while I enjoy going across the water and visiting the International District, the heat of the summer makes me feel so lethargic. It's hard for me to find the motivation to do a post today but my goal is to have some kind of update for a post everyday. I'm someone who gets distracted a lot and lets things slip so I need to work on my resolve.

This is the talk segment for the 17JUL2008 Utaban that had Hey! Say! JUMP as guests. I think this was the highlight of the episode as I didn't care for the game they had them play. While saying the names of the subgroups Nakai called 7 nana (one of the Japanese ways of saying 7) instead of seven, which HSJ quickly corrects. Then they show the problem BEST has with 7, which is the fact there are so many tall members of 7 that if they stand in front of BEST they block people's view of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment