Saturday, July 19, 2008

Johnny's A GO GO 1999

My time for this half of July looks like it's going to mainly be taken up by helping out around the house as my parents are re-doing the upstairs. When they are done I'll be moving up to one of the rooms and out of the basement. This will effect my blogging a bit in the fact I'm not sure how many days I'll be busy with moving, I collect things like there's no tomorrow so my days are bound to be busy with just sorting through my things. Before I have to move my desktop computer I'm going to be a bit spammy with video streams and scans as I'm not sure how long it will be to get it all back online again once it's upstairs. So you'll probably be able to tell when I'm making my move as there will be quite a few text heavy, and most likely short entries during that time.

Like I mentioned in a post earlier in the month, I mentioned I would be sharing a couple of more clips from the Sugao 2 that tackey-tsubasa.net is sharing with other hard to find Junior concerts/events. This is the opening song of the concert so it has a lot of the introductions of the Juniors. It also has Tackey in a cowboy outfit that looks like it's being eaten by the tassels on it. I mean I understand that one of the reasons the outfits that Johnny's wear is for visibility so even the people in the back rows can see what's going on stage and tell who's who but sometimes they seem to just go completely overboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment