Thursday, July 31, 2008

An explanation of the sudden hiatus.

Just a short entry to explain what's going on. There will be a much longer entry later tonight full of JE goodness.

As I mentioned before I was going to be moving my room in the house. At first I didn't see it being too problematic in regards to keeping the normal daily entry schedule of this blog that I've been trying to keep. Like almost everything in life though things aren't going nearly as smoothly as I planned. I keep getting pulled away to help with the other room moves that need to be done which ends up taking up most of my time. Plus I'm having trouble getting my desktop to work again, which baffles me as a trip up two flights of stairs should not have done anything to it.

To add to the moving that's been sucking up my time, for the second time in two weeks the internet went down with no reason for 24 hours. This annoys me greatly as I would think the provider would be courteous enough to give its customers some information about what is going on when something like that happens. I really hope it doesn't happen again or I think it'd be time to switch internet companies.

So these have been the reasons why I haven't updated in the past few days. Instead of double posting I'm just going to make entries whenever I can for the next week or so with whatever I find relevant.

No comments:

Post a Comment