Friday, May 15, 2009

Some KAT-TUN before I crash

I'm dead tired and ready to fall asleep at the keyboard. But before I do I wanted to at least share photos of some of the KAT-TUN goods I bought today.


This is the full stash from the concert venue. I did go to the Johnny's Shop to pick up a few of the new KAT-TUN photos as well.


I only got Junno's uchiwa today, as it looks like there's a chance I may not make it to the concert on the 17th. Hopefully that won't be the case, but at least I now have the ticket for the May 22nd concert in my hand so I'll still be making at least one concert. I'll be on the 2nd floor, but that better than the 3rd, though I'll be getting some binoculars in any case. But if I do get to go to the concert this Sunday I'll pick up Ueda's uchiwa, as for me I'm using uchiwas as my personal proof for going to a concert.


And as it won't fit in with the other stuff I'll be showing off later (a few pamphlet pages and the photo sets) here's the pen light. It's rather simple in design, like everything for this concert, but the ball actually has the group's name and the concert symbol (a heart with wings that has a planetary ring circling it) on it, which looks rather nice. A bit hard to see, but nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment