Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Tegomass 1st concert tour

Tegomass have announced that they will be having their first concert tour this summer. They will be touring six cities beginning July 22nd. And the information has already been added to Johnny's net.

Osaka

July 22(18:00)

Yoyogi (Tokyo)

August 4 (19:00)

Hiroshima

August 11(16:00)

Sendai

August 14(18:00)

Sapporo

August 16(16:00)

Fukuoka

August 20 (18:00)

I hope this means we'll be getting a new Tegomass cd, either another single or perhaps finally an album. I'm hoping album personally, though if they do get an album I hope a certain other Johnny's group gets an album release around the same time. >_>

And of course I'm going to try to go to a concert. The Yoyogi one is the closest to me and doesn't conflict with the Hey! Say! JUMP Yokohama concerts so I already know which one to aim for. Looks like it's shaping up to be a concert full summer for me. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment