Saturday, May 16, 2009

5th Poll Results

Since I need to get this out of the way to put up the next poll, here are the results of the 5th poll, Favorite KAT-TUN Member?

Taguchi Junnosuke: 60
Akanishi Jin: 34
Kamenashi Kazuya: 24
Ueda Tatsuya: 15
Nakamaru Yuichi: 8
Tanaka Koki: 6

I'm really surprised Junno got so many votes, especially since most of them came in only a couple of days ago. But since I'm a Junno fan I'm not going to complain about him beating everyone else out. XD

Not surprised to see Jin and Kame next, as they have rather known large followings. I'm glad to see Ueda behind them, as recently I've begun to like him. I don't think he'll ever replace Junno as my #1 for KAT-TUN, but I can see him easily as my #2 favorite. And then there's Nakamaru and Tanaka rounding out the bottom. Kinda sad to see them get so few votes, but I guess people will like who they like.

And now because I am really curious if this will change the results much, the next poll is 'Favorite KAT-TUN Members', so you can vote for more than one member of the group.

No comments:

Post a Comment