Monday, May 18, 2009

KAT-TUN Break the Records concert photo sets & store photos

Like I promised yesterday this post will be showing off the photo sets from the concert, plus the photos I picked up at the Johnny's Store for the pamphlet photo shoot. I think these are all much better than the last couple of photo batches for KAT-TUN as a whole. Probably as there are more photos of them doing more than just looking at the camera for the store photos.

First off are the concert venue photos, four to a set like usual.


Group Set


Kamenashi Kazuya


Akanishi Jin


Taguchi Junnosuke


Tanaka Koki


Ueda Tatsuya


Nakamaru Yuichi

And then the photos I picked up from the Johnny's Store. I like these a bit more as the guys don't have to look so serious in these. And you can see a bit of my bias here too. (laugh)


Kame & Jin


Junno &hearts


Koki, Ueda & Nakamaru

I really hope they come out with the live photo sets soon, or at least by the 22nd so I can actually buy them. They'll probably be the last concert merchandise that I buy, as I do still plan on going to Shige's play which I'll need to do in the next couple of weeks before it moves to Osaka. Plus I do hope I can make it to the upcoming Junior concert too, but that will depend on how much money I will have around that time.

No comments:

Post a Comment