Thursday, May 21, 2009

Concert highlights KAT-TUN Tokyo Dome May 22nd

Ok, I'm dead tired so I'm just going to make a quick post tonight before crashing about some of the announcements from tonight's concert and a couple of highlights.

First off KAT-TUN will be having an arena concert tour this summer (July and August). I can't remember all the venues but I remember Hiroshima and Hokkaido are among them. I think it's just a lot of the places in Japan that aren't around the Tokyo area.

Also Hey! Say! JUMP's summer tour was announced. I caught that it will be in July and August as well and that Yokohama Arena is one of the venues. Definitely going to try to catch a show if I can.

And for highlights, Koki was very touchy tonight. He got up real close to Kame and Ueda in Sadistic Love. He also hugged Nakamaru a couple of times, once right after Nakamaru did his bungee jump. He also hugged Junno at the beginning of Junno's solo.

Speaking of the start of Junno's solo. Tonight Koki's little brother Juri came out on the cart and sang with Koki for the end of Pierrot. Koki had some black make-up around his right eye (the vertical line thing) and Juri had the same thing on his left eye. Juri was also wearing a hideous looking costume, but it did look clown-like. But Junno popped up for his solo and there was much doting on Juri from both Koki and Junno, which lead to the Koki/Junno hug.

Ueda messed up on the piano again. This time after he was done he fell to his hands and knees on the stage and pretended to pound on the stage in frustration. It was really cute. And apparently Kame thinks Ueda has become cute as he brought that up in the MC.

When the first encore finished and people began chanting for the second encore a voice cut in and 4/7 of Kanjani8 showed up (Ryo, Ohkura, Maruyama & Yasuda), Ohkura carrying a large flower bouquet. KAT-TUN looked surprised to see them when they came back on stage, Junno looked really happy to see them. I was so happy to see Ryo, but he hardly spoke at all. The other members of Kanjani8 made up for that though. XD

Seriously, even though I didn't have a good seat it was a really fun concert and I am so glad I went. I can't think of a better way to celebrate my birthday when I'm so far away from home. Other than attend a NEWS concert. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment