Saturday, May 23, 2009

KAT-TUN Break the Records Arena Tour, plus some Junior concert ramblings

I know I still have a concert report to write up, but I may wait until tomorrow to write it up as Johnny's related things I want to blog about are piling up. That and it will give me something to write about tomorrow. So for right now I want to share the KAT-TUN Arena tour information which is now up on Johnny's net and I'll be posting later the poll results as that's set to end very soon.

KAT-TUN Break the Records Arena Tour


Okinawa

July 22 (18:00)
July 23 (18:00)

Sendai

August 1 (18:00)
August 2 (13:00, 18:00)

Hiroshima

August 8 (18:00)
August 9 (12:00, 16:00)

Fukuoka

August 12 (18:00)
August 13 (14:00, 18:00)

Niigata

August 15 (18:00)
August 16 (12:00, 16:00)

Hokkaido

August 22 (18:00)
August 23 (13:00, 17:00)


Like I mentioned with Hey! Say! JUMP's concerts there's probably going to be more shows added sometime after tickets go on sale. One thing that's rather noticeable about the venues for this tour is that none of them are really close to Tokyo. I think this tour KAT-TUN's way of making sure all their fans get a good chance to see them, as only the most dedicated would be able to make it to Tokyo and Osaka for their dome concerts if they didn't live around those areas.

And as a Junior fan I've noticed that Kis-My-Ft2 will not be able to back dance for this tour as they will be doing PLAYZONE on those dates. So it will be interesting if they get other Juniors to replace them or change it so they're not using so many Juniors.

And while I'm on the topic of Juniors, another I noticed while looking at the concert pages at Johnny's net is that the New Unit Junior concert has had shows added to it. It's still only one day, the 7th of June, but they have three shows scheduled for that day now, the first at 1000 followed by one at 1330 and then they finish up with one final show at 1700. Which sounds like a lot to ask from the kids, but I guess they couldn't get a second day at the Tokyo International Forum. Hopefully this means for me there's a better chance of being able to attend.

No comments:

Post a Comment