Saturday, May 23, 2009

Hey! Say! JUMP Summer Concert 2009

Just going to make another quick post as I'm heading out soon. But first off, thank you everyone for the happy birthday wishes. I really appreciate them.

But more information, like dates and venues, for the upcoming Hey! Say! JUMP summer concert have come out. The tour begins on 25 July and ends on 27 August. And the full schedule so far looks like this:

Yokohama Arena
July 25 (1600)
July 26 (1200, 1600)
July 27 (1200, 1600)

Fukuoka Kokusai Center
August 5 (1300, 1700)

Hokkaido Kitayell
August 14 (1600)

Osaka-jo Hall
August 26 (1300, 1700)
August 27 (1200, 1600)

I suspect that some time after the initial ticket bidding is done there will be additions, as there almost always is with Johnny's concerts. Though I can't tell how likely it would be for them to add additional venues to the tour. Especially since they are a bit limited with how much Hey! Say! JUMP can do with so many members under 18 and are restricted by law for how they can work during a day.

Since Yokohama is the closest place to where I am, I'm going to try to catch one of those concerts. I know I'm going to love being able to see them perform live for a change. I just hope there's a new single, or album, to really get me psyched up about seeing them.

No comments:

Post a Comment