Monday, May 25, 2009

6th Poll Result

Sorry for the delay, but here are the poll results.

Taguchi Junnosuke: 71
Kamenashi Kazuya: 48
Akanishi Jin: 45
Nakamaru Yuichi: 32
Ueda Tatsuya: 33
Tanaka Koki: 18

So now I'm done with polls for KAT-TUN for a while. I'm quite happy to see Junno top both favorite member(s) poll, as he's my favorite too. Not surprised both Kame and Jin did well in both as well. And I'm happy to see that Ueda and Nakamaru do have their share of fans. Though Koki seems to need to work on his appeal as he managed to come in dead last for both. Maybe he needs to stop pretending to be thug and embrace his cute fluffy side we all know he has. XD

With the Junior concert coming up in about a week it's another Junior related poll. Of course asking which of the new units people are most interested in.

I'll write up the concert report tonight, as I need to get it out of the way so I can focus on the next Johnny's event I'll be attending, Shige's play Seminar, on Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment