Friday, May 29, 2009

Wonder -CK's side-

As I mentioned in my first KAT-TUN concert report I am a Crystal Kay fan, which was why I loved Jin's 'solo' so much, as it was more of a duet with her than anything. But every once in a while I check out her blog and today while doing so I found that she made a post about that duet, Wonder on May 27th.

Since she blogs in Japanese I can only get a gist of what she's writing about but from it she was very happy with how it turned out. Also she apparently did go to one of the KAT-TUN dome concerts, as she brings up seeing the performance live.

I kinda find it a pity that since she was there she didn't actually perform the song live with Jin, as that would have been fun to watch, IMHO. But I guess they would have to have planned it in advance so they could change the performance, which probably would have been a hassle.

But I really wish that this song will get a cd release. Maybe if Jin releases a solo single with his movie Bandage, or maybe it could get worked in as a B-side on a single, like with Don't U ever stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment