Saturday, April 18, 2009

Me & J *April report*

I feel terrible about getting lax about updating this blog. Especially since I do have a couple of things I know I could do for an update for when there's no new news. One of them is updating on what I have been doing, and plan to do, in relation to Johnny's.

The biggest is the fact that I have been able to find someone selling tickets for the KAT-TUN dome concerts that I can buy from. There was a bit of a miscommunication though and I've ended getting tickets for two of the concerts instead of just one as I originally planned. But I think it'll work out alright as the first will the the May 17th concert and the other being the May 22nd concert. By going to the May 22nd concert I'll be insured that the live photo sets will be out and since I'll have a ticket I'll be able to buy them. Also, as the concerts are supposed to have a different theme for each day I can expect something a bit different at each.

I finally found the form I need to join the You & J fanclub (the fanclub for NEWS, Kanjani8 and KAT-TUN). I just need to work on not screwing up as I fill the form. Especially on the kanji, even though I really haven't written some of the characters once before. Then I have to figure out how to join the Juniors' fanclub as the instructions are different and I can't find any help on how to join it.

I also finally found the NHK website to go to for getting on their TV programs. I still need to be a member for it, which I'll probably only get around to doing when the dates for the next Shounen Club showing are known. I figure I'll have to hit for at least one filming for all the time I'll be here in Japan. Though I keep hoping that I'll be super lucky and get to go a few times.

Also, as I'm finally finishing up the dramas I had been working on getting through, I've turned my attention to the spring dramas I want to see. So far my list is The Quiz Show 2 and Konkatsu! for dramas with Johnny's in them. Depending on my free time I may try to watch more but I think two is more than enough for me to focus on for one drama season.

No comments:

Post a Comment