Tuesday, April 28, 2009

NEWS to host this years 24 Hours program

It has been announced that this year NEWS will host the NTV 24 Hour TV program, which as the name suggest is a program that runs for 24 hours straight. Last year Arashi hosted the program and in the past it's been hosted by other Johnny's groups, but this will be the first time for NEWS to host the program.

Tokyo Graph article.
(English)
Official NTV 24 Hour TV website. (Japanese)

As a NEWS fan this has me very excited. The group hasn't really done anything as a group that hasn't been related to new releases or concerts so it will be interesting to see them together doing something different. I'm not sure how much of the 24 hours I'll be able to watch but I know I'll try to watch as much as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment