Thursday, April 30, 2009

Photo madness.

I did go the Johnny's Store after school today. I actually just got back home a little while ago. But I now have a new pile of photos and plans on getting some more whenever I go back.

As some might know already the store updated with new photos for NEWS and KAT-TUN. It's of course the Koi no ABO PV photos for NEWS and it looks like the KAT-TUN photos are from two different photo shoots. I'm guessing the first is from the Tokyo Dome promo shot shooting, going by the thing Koki is letting sit on his head in them, and the second is definately from the Break the Records booklet shooting, again mainly going from Koki's hair as it's neatly shaved in the second set. I took photos, as I still don't have a scanner, but I really wanted to share these somehow.

I didn't get many from the KAT-TUN sets as only the second set had group shots and most of the solo photos tended to look the same to me. So here is the few I picked up, mainly because I wanted some more Koki and I'm growing to like Ueda. And for those curious I decided to jot down how many new photos there were and between the two sets there are 189. I didn't bother to break down the number anymore than that though as I was only using a small piece of paper to write this information down.


The Koi no ABO photos on the other hand are great. I really wish I could have just bought all 172 of them but that would have easily been over $200. There are 22 group photos and each member has 25 solo photos for those curious and looking to buy the full set of a member.

I mostly bought the group and Shige photos, because the group photos are so much love and of course I'm a big Shige fan. I wish I picked up a couple more of Ryo and Tegoshi, as Ryo just looks great in all his photos and it doesn't seem right that I only picked up one Tegoshi photo as I liked some of his other photos too. But these are all things I can fix the next time I visit the shop.





No comments:

Post a Comment