Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Can you guess where I went today?

I've been out all day and I'm dead tired. I don't plan on doing much tomorrow so I'll get around to responding to comments then, as well as make sure I make a better post for the day.

But spent a good deal of time in Harajuku today, and actually found an unofficial store that sold official goods and was able to pick up some older Johnny's photos. Also finally made it to where I wanted to go the most there and I have to promise myself not to return until next month as I can see myself spending too much money there. And you can see what I mean with the below photo.


I've already filled the NEWS photo book with the photos I got today and the ones I already owned. I'm sure it's only a matter of time for me to fill the KAT-TUN one.

No comments:

Post a Comment