Wednesday, April 8, 2009

2nd Poll Results

Meant to do this last night but I ended up being more tired than I thought I would be. I think it's just all the walking and standing I've been doing since I got here. But I figure I'll be in good shape when I leave so I'm not going to complain too much about it. XD

So without further ado, here are the results:

Kis-My-Ft2: 47
B.I. Shadow: 21
A.B.C.-Z: 14
Question?: 12
Hip Hop JUMP: 11
Mis Snow Man: 5
Butoukan: 4
FiVe: 2
They Budou: 0


Honestly I was expecting Kis-My-Ft2 to be the top spot, not just because they are the Junior group I write the most about, but because they seem to have the most active English fandom. B.I. Shadow's rank surprised me, as I knew they were popular but I didn't think they would beat A.B.C.-Z. And I wonder with the new member of B.I. Shadow, Matsumura Hokuto, if that will change anything with the popularity of the group. I honestly hope it would be for the better as I thought he was adorable in the March Shounen Club's Junior ni Q segment when he was introduced.

And to end things, thank you everyone for voting.

No comments:

Post a Comment