Friday, April 24, 2009

3rd poll results

I'm making it my goal to begin with daily entries again for this blog, beginning pretty much today. So expect to see the usual activity level return for this blog soon, as I refuse to continue to be such a slacker.

Of course with the latest poll closing I have an easy topic to write about, the results. So without further ado, here they are:

Ikuta Toma: 65
Yamashita Shoon: 38
Morimoto Shintaro: 21
Uchi Hiroki: 11
Kyomoto Taiga: 10
Uekusa Yuta: 7
Takada Sho: 2
Kazama Shunsuke: 1
Hasegawa Jun: 1
Ookawa Keigo: 0
Masuda Ryo: 0

I'm kinda surprised at the margin that Toma had over Shoon. Not just because of how Shoon-centric as I tend to be (one of the trains I ride goes past the Tokyo Globe Theater and every time I mourn the fact I wasn't able to see Shoon perform in it), but because I didn't realize myself at how popular Toma is when compared to other Juniors. Probably because without thinking about it I've been comparing him in terms of popularity to the debuted Johnny's, as like them he is active in dramas. Which makes me hope that Shoon will follow in his footsteps and gets to work in dramas as well.

The other surprise was how many people voted for Shintaro. Not that I blame them, he is adorable, but I didn't realize he was that popular. Though it's understandable as Johnny's likes to put the spotlight on him so people at least know who he is.

Next up will be a quick poll about the upcoming April 29th releases, and then things will get a bit KAT-TUN-centric as I pysche up about going to their dome concerts.

No comments:

Post a Comment