Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Some information about Shige's upcoming play

I just had to share this, as it amuses me so, especially as I'll have the chance to see it in person.

But there was a press conference about Shige's upcoming play, SEMINAR, and he got to talk a bit about the plot and his character. According to him his character is a bit of a sex addict and will sleep with a few different women in the play. And this amuses me greatly, as it sounds so un-Shige-like. That and I want to see/hear him get teased by the other members of NEWS about this at some point.

Story wise though he will play an American college student attending a seminar about the Medici family of the Renaissance period. And the play was written by an American playwright but will be making it's world premiere in Japan.

Tokyograph article. (English)

No comments:

Post a Comment