Wednesday, April 29, 2009

The April 29th wallet drain, and a news tidbit

As you can see I went out cd/dvd shopping today. I'm quite happy with my haul, though I think my wallet misses the money it was holding in it. And tomorrow shows no promise of a let up just yet as the Johnny's Store has updated its photos so I'll be swinging by to check that out, and of course bring some home. And you can expect some photos from that, as I still do not have a scanner.


I love the NEWS single, enjoy the KAT-TUN album and have yet to watch the Hey! Say! JUMP DVD, but I like the booklet and how it has all the lyrics for the songs listed in it.

Some news about the upcoming Gokusen movie has come out, as Zoomin Super will run a segment about its filming this Saturday. Kame has been confirmed as being in the film, though it's unknown how big his role will be. No other pre-Gokusen 3 cast members have been announced as returning, and I have a feeling that Jin may not be appearing because he is busy filming the movie he will be starring in, Bandage.

No comments:

Post a Comment