Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The faces of HipHop Jump

In the entry I made to talk about HipHop Jump and various Junior groups that could be, kel left me a comment with the names of the other two boys of HipHop Jump that I couldn't recognize, Jesse Luis and Hagiya Keigo. I decided since I knew the names I would see if I couldn't find pictures of them in the magazines I have and I managed to do so much sooner than I thought I would. In the May 2008 issue of Wink Up, all the boys, minus Tanaka Juri, were on the same page with two other Juniors. I was kinda surprised to see that, especially in Hagiya's case as I don't remember him at all on Shounen Club before this so I had thought maybe he was a new Junior.

Looking at pictures of them all I can't help but think they are just so cute. I can't imagine them pulling off the 'hip hop' look at all. It would be like if you tried to make puppies and kittens look 'gangsta', just impossible. (laugh) It shall be interesting to see them actually perform, if Johnny's lets them, to see what kind of performance it would be. Though if they really do try actual hip hop I can see it being rather fail, adorable fail, but fail nonetheless.


Tanaka Juri


Cade Camu and Morita Myuto

Jesse Luis and Hagiya Keigo

No comments:

Post a Comment