Friday, December 26, 2008

Tackey and 20th Century live DVDs

Both Tackey and the V6 subgroup, 20th Century, will be having DVD releases in February for their lives in 2008.

Tackey's live is his Enbujo '08, which was a samurai themed musical that members of (the still then) A.B.C. and Kis-My-Ft2 played roles in. In fact cdjapan lists from those two groups that Fumito Kawai, Shota Totsuka, Hiromitsu Kitayama and Taisuke Fujigaya have guest performances. So I kinda want to actually buy this DVD because of that. I think it's just going to depend on finances (like if Hey! Say! JUMP finally release their album soon) if I pick it up or not, but I have the feeling it just might be one of the those releases I may eventually buy at some point.

Takizawa Enbujo '08 (Title subject to change) / Hideaki Takizawa


A week before Tackey's DVD is set to be released 20th Century, the V6 subgroup with the three older members of the group, will be releasing a concert DVD. There are two versions, and while the LE is more expensive I think it's probably the one more worthwhile getting as not only do you get a bonus disc with extra footage but it has three unreleased songs as well. I think between this and the V6 concert DVD V6 fans probably have some empty pockets, but at least the releases seem well worth it.

20th Century Live Tour 2008 Orejanakya, Kimijanakya [Regular Edition / Jacket B] / 20th Century


20th Century Live Tour 2008 Orejanakya, Kimijanakya [Limited Edition / Jacket A] / 20th Century

No comments:

Post a Comment