Monday, December 15, 2008

HipHop Jump and Junior group speculation

I kinda wanted to mention something about this group yesterday when talking about Shounen Club but figured I wanted to talk about newer Junior groups in general so decided to save it for later.

The December 14th Shounen Club began with a dance intro for the Juniors. In the intro there was a new group HIP HOP JUMP introduced right after Morimoto Shintarou. There looks to be five members, unless Shintarou is part of the group but he was wearing different clothes that didn't blend in with the group at all, so I'm thinking not. I can identify three of the five members, Tanaki Juri, Morita Myuto and Camu Cade. I'm sure they'll start showing up in the magazines together and we'll get the names of the other two unless there's someone with really good eyesight and knows the younger Juniors well enough to identify them. Though I'm sure they're Juniors that have been part of the chibiko groupings before.



Kinda not surprised that Johnny's is finally putting together Junior groups again. I've been expecting them to start doing so again for a while now. So we now have BI Shadow and HIP HOP JUMP for new groups, though oddly enough BI Shadow has yet to be introduced by their group name on SC instead of by their individual names, which makes me think it really is a temporary group that will disperse now that Scrap Teacher is over. But I guess we'll see in the upcoming months.

Looking at the recent grouping of Juniors for Shounen Club I think it's safe to speculate how other groups could form in the future.

Just going by last months and this months SC episodes it seems like Johnny's is angling to have Kyomoto and Uekusa be their next duo group. Which I have no problem with as they seem like they could pull off being a duo well, as Kyomoto proved he already can be pretty entertaining to watch.

I don't think Sanada and Nozawa are going to remain a duo for much longer. Johnny's has been having other Juniors their age sing with them so I will not be surprised if those Juniors are added with them eventually so they can form a group. Which I will be fine with too as long as Sanada and Nozawa stay together and they don't get pushed to the back.

If BI Shadow doesn't last I think the members will just return to their previous grouping of Juniors that Takada Sho is in. So really no big change there in a way.

Other than that I don't really see any other potential grouping changes. Of course that doesn't mean there won't be as this is Johnny's and who knows what they're planning. Especially if there are debuts in the near future (aka 2009).

No comments:

Post a Comment