Monday, December 22, 2008

20th Century concert tour and Romeo and Juliet play

Johnny's net updated again with information about another concert tour, this time for V6's sub-group 20th Century for 2009. The tour begins February 7th and ends May 24th, most of the concert dates are on weekends or Friday-Sunday.

Also a new play has been listed, Romeo to Juliet (Romeo and Juliet), that credits Ueda Tatsuya, from KAT-TUN, as the star with Hasegawa Jun and Yamashita Shoon as part of the cast. It will be at the Tokyo Globe Theater from March 4th to March 29th and then it moves to Osaka for a short run from April 2nd to the 5th.

I'm really happy to see Shoon being active in another play though a bit sad about it too, as I will be arriving in Japan on the 1st of April and there's no chance I will be able to get myself settled in enough to make a trip to Osaka to see the play. Perhaps if it was still in Tokyo I would have been able to try to go as that is where I'll be living, but since it's in another city I'll just have to lament about being so close and yet so far from being able to see Shoon live on stage. T__T

No comments:

Post a Comment