Monday, December 29, 2008

Matchy/FiVe/Question? concerts and Queen of Pirates DVD impressions

I got caught up in real life things this weekend so sorry for not updating. I will try to make up for it in the next few days.

First off, Johnny's net has updated with more concert information, this time for a joint concert on February 13th and 14th in Tokyo at the Nippon Budokan, a sports complex that also doubles as a concert venue and is probably most popular for being the place The Beatles held their first concert in Japan. The concerts are titled Kondo Masahiko Rock Friends in Budokan. And lists Kondo Masahiko, otherwise known as Matchy, FiVe and Question? as those participating in the concerts.

Also in not really news related but something I would like to flail about a little, is that I decided to hunt down to watch KAT-TUN's latest DVD release, their Queen of Pirates concert DVD. I confess I did this mainly because I heard that they kept the Junior Corner on the DVD, which of course meant Kis-My-Ft2 and I will follow wherever they go. (laugh) But from just watching bits and pieces of it so far I've decided that the moment I have money I will be getting this DVD to own as I found myself enjoying watching KAT-TUN as much as Kis-My-Ft2. It probably helps that I liked the Queen of Pirates album quite a bit to why I like this DVD more than the previous KAT-TUN concert DVDs I've had the chance to watch. But yea, this DVD shall become the first KAT-TUN concert DVD I will own hopefully very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment