Saturday, December 20, 2008

FiVe and Question? winter concerts

Well it looks like Johnny's is still not through with springing up with new concert dates for the winter season. Johnny's net has updated with information about concerts for the two Junior bands FiVe and Question? will be having joint concerts on December 30th and 31st at JCB Hall in Tokyo. I don't think they will be expanding on these dates as Question? is also the band for the NEWS concerts and will need time to go from JCB to Tokyo Dome.

I guess winter must be concert season for Johnny's. I mean I know the New Year's is a big deal in Japan so I can understand why they want to have a lot of concerts during that time as it's a holiday, but the amount of concerts in December alone seems rather large. But I've never really followed Johnny's as a whole long enough to know if this is a normal thing or for some reason Johnny's is just concert happy this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment