Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Gokusen movie ramblings

As I mentioned with yesterday's entry I am a Gokusen fan. I've liked all the seasons and I know I'll love the movie, especially as there's a good chance that it will be the first movie I'll see in Tokyo with movie tickets being rather pricey over there.

But now that I've had a day to digest the information, and find out a little more about it as the news sites that translate Japanese articles into English have updated with the news, it has me thinking of some things.

For theme/insert song I really hope there will be a Hey! Say! BEST song. Hey! Say! 7 has their own song with tie-in with the Minna no Uta program, so I think it would be fitting to have Hey! Say! BEST get a tie-in song soon after as well. And with Takaki in the movie it would fit. Though the theme song could go to a non-Johnny's artist as well, though I hope there will be a Johnny's song connected to the movie.

These days just about anything Kis-My-Ft2 related news gets me thinking about whether or not it looks like it's a sign that they are closer to debuting. Tamamori with a Gokusen role of course fits this. I mean this is also the series that Jin and Kame were in before KAT-TUN debuted so it raises my hopes quite a bit that Tamamori having a role is a sign that a debut isn't too far away.

Also I'm not too surprised that it was Tamamori that got the role out of the group, as the elder three Kitayama, Fujigaya and Yokoo are older than the rest of the boys so they wouldn't pull off being in a lower grade as well. And if the Myojo Junior annual ranking poll is acurate, Tamamori was the only one of the four younger Kisumai members to make it into the top ten of the overall Junior ranking. And the older three have gotten the most exposure, especially Kitayama and Fujigaya, so I'm not too surprised that Johnny's would want to promote one of the younger members as well.

And now I promise that I won't mention anything about this topic until some new news comes out about it and move on to other topics to write about.

No comments:

Post a Comment