Saturday, March 21, 2009

1st Poll Results

I do admit it was really just my curiosity that lead to me to start up doing polls. I'll probably continue doing them as it's a way to get to know the readers of the blog a bit without people actually leaving comments. And at the end I'll do a results post like this so I have something to look back to if I ever do the same poll twice to see if anything's changed.

Poll #1: Favorite Active Johnny's Groups

Hey! Say! JUMP: 90
NEWS: 78
Arashi: 59
KAT-TUN: 45
Kanjani8: 13
Tokio: 4
SMAP: 3
Kinki Kids: 3
Tackey & Tsubasa: 3
V6: 1


I'm not surprised at the top 2, as they are the two groups I blog about the most so it only makes sense I would attract the fans of those groups. I think Arashi at number 3 is part of the testimony of just how massively popular they are as I don't blog about them much outside of dramas. The difference between the number of votes between KAT-TUN and Kanjani8 is a rather massive drop. But not very surprising as everyone Kanjani8 and below I don't blog about much about outside news articles and release information. But I am glad each group at least got one vote. It would have seemed too sad if one of them didn't get a single one, IMHO. I guess I'm a bit of a woobie like that. XD

Thank you everyone for voting, I appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment