Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Gokusen movie for this July and news articles in English

It has been announced that Gokusen will be getting a movie that will come out in theaters this July. It will take place after the Gokusen 3 special and will include various cast members from the three drama seasons. It will also have new characters that will be introduced in the upcoming special, one being played by Kis-My-Ft2 member Tamamori Yuta.

This has me super excited as I love Gokusen and I'm happy to see any Kis-My-Ft2 member get an acting role, as I believe it helps increase the chance of Kis-My-Ft2 being able to debut as it should help bring up the popularity of the group.

Now just to hear that HSJ/HSB will do the theme song or insert song, or maybe Takaki get another solo song for the theme/insert song and I will be on cload nine. Though that just might be wishful thinking on my part. Especially as I will be able to go see this in Japan when it comes out.

Yahoo!Japan News article. (Japanese only)

Also, Tokyograph has updated with translated articles about Hey! Say! JUMP's volleyball support and Ryo's accident for those who would like to read about those news topics in English.

No comments:

Post a Comment