Sunday, March 15, 2009

Shige to costar in Fall drama SP

It has been announced that Kato Shigeaki will be costarring in a drama SP that will air in the Fall. The title of the SP is Chichi yo, Anata wa Erakatta ~1969 Nen no Oyaji to Boku, and Shige will play the son of a man who has been asked about retiring early. Shige's character is a NEET (someone who lives off their parents) and after getting into a fight with his dad enters into a time slip that takes him back to when his father was a young man.

Tokyo Graph article.
(English)

I have to say I'm so glad to get some news related to NEWS finally, even if it's just for one member of the group. And of course I'm happy that it seems like Shige is having no trouble keeping busy with now this drama as well as his upcoming butai. I don't think he's the best actor but he'll be working with some real veterans for this SP, so I hope he uses this oppurtunity to learn somethings. And of course I'll be making sure to watch this when it airs.

And on a personal note, it's finals week for me, as well as the last full week until I leave for Japan. I'll be making a short stop to visit family in Hawaii, so during that time I won't be able to update much. So if it takes me a while to respond to comments or to post something new this is why.

No comments:

Post a Comment