Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Johnny's found a way to make me buy one of Tackey's solo cds

Information about Takizawa Hideaki's second solo cd single has been updated on Avex's official webpage for it. It's a double A-side titled Sharara/Mugen no Hane and for the regular edition there will be a third track but it's still untitled for now. The two LEs will have a DVD each with a different PV for both.

Now for the exciting (or the exciting for me) news is that this time he will be joined by four Juniors for the Mugen no Hane song. The Juniors are Kitayama and Fujigaya from Kis-My-Ft2 and Tottsu and Kawai from A.B.C.-Z. Being the big Kisumai fan I am, I will be picking this up for Kitayama and Fujigaya, even if they only sing in chorus with no solo lines what so ever because I am a fangirl and will buy whatever I can with my boys on it.

Also the release date for the single will be May 6th, so cdjapan will probably have the pre-order for it up next week as they just put up the pre-orders for April 29th this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment