Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Semi-hiatus

Probably should have announced this yesterday but I'm going to be on a semi-hiatus for about week as I am currently visiting my sister and her family in Hawaii before I go on to Japan. I do have internet access here, but since I'm visiting with family I don't have much time on it, especially when it'll be the weekend and I'll be going out with the family to sight see.

I will try to post when I can though to keep up to date with news at least when I can. But it'll depend on how much time I have to spare to do so.


*EDIT*

As of April 1st (and no, this isn't an April Fool's joke, I don't do those) I am in Japan. The place I'm staying at does have accessible internet but it's on the slow side. I will try to go back and answer and respond to people and begin getting on track with writing up news and the like as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment